Thursday, April 23, 2009

Works in Progress

Because I often have multiple art projects going on at once (some of which never get finished, others that do) a blog is the perfect place to show these unfinished and in-progress pieces. Today I have four to show, all of which are at different stages of development. Though some have been just sitting around for a while now, I do plan to get back to all of them at some point. Perhaps posting about them will help motivate me on the few that I haven't been focusing on? Either way here you go, some eye-candy for now.

A bone Velociraptor I am painting in my painting class (there is a city burning in the background):


A fire-starting skull from one of my stories (it's name is foxy):



My progress on the third panel in Adventures in D&D:



And, finally, a strange trilobite-like creature. I want to experiment with a new coloring style in this picture, but it is strange and kind of difficult so it's just sitting around at the moment.



That's all for now. Hope you all like seeing my scribbles and unfinished projects.

2 comments: